Shelbourne FC Women’s Team Manager
Application Deadline: November 16, 2023
Shelbourne FC is in search of a highly motivated and qualified individual to take on the role of Manager for our Women’s Premier Division side.
Shelbourne FC has a rich history and a strong commitment to developing both men’s and women’s football. We are dedicated to creating a nurturing and competitive environment for our players, and we are on a mission to be at the forefront of women’s football in Ireland.
As the Women’s Team Manager, you will be responsible for shaping the future of our women’s team. Your role will involve tactical coaching, player development, match preparation, and fostering a winning team spirit.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of a UEFA A license
- A passion for women’s football and a desire to develop and promote the women’s game
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven coaching experience, particularly in women’s football
- The ability to work effectively with a diverse group of players and staff
- The ability to work with our Academy coaches to implement development plans for young talent
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this exciting role and contribute to the growth of women’s football at Shelbourne FC, please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing your coaching philosophy, experience, and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Send your application to email@example.com by November 16, 2023.
Join us in this journey to elevate women’s football and lead our team to new heights. Be a part of the future of women’s football at Shelbourne FC!