Shelbourne FC is delighted to announce this year’s FLYEfit Summer Camp open to all boys and girls born between 2009 and 2015.
The Camps will take place in two weeks this July and August with the following dates available:
- Week 1: Monday 18th July – Thursday 21st July
- Week 2: Mon 15th August – Thursday 18th August
- All sessions run from 10am to 2pm
The camps, run by qualified Shelbourne FC Academy Coaches, will take place at the NDSL on the Oscar Traynor Road.
Shelbourne FC players from our SSE Airticity League and FAI Women’s National League teams will also pay camp visits for photos and to play along with.
- €65 per child per week
- €60 for an additional child or if you wish to take part in both weeks camps
Arrival for the first session of each week is at 9.15am to allow time for check-in. Here are some essential items that your child should bring:
- Rain Jacket
- Plenty of water
- Football Boots and Shin pads
- Packed Lunch
- Any medication they may need
Please make sure your child’s items are clearly labelled with his/her name.
Each child will be provided with a Shelbourne branded T-Shirt for the camp.