What: 2024 Shelbourne FC – Fans Forum
When: Thursday 18th January
Where: Bar @ Tolka Park
The Shelbourne FC Fans Forum will take place next Thursday the 18th of January at Tolka Park.
The fans forum takes place once a year and it’s open to all and the aim is to improve dialogue between the club and supporters ahead of the new season, to understand all relevant matters affecting the supporters of Shelbourne Football Club and to ensure there is meaningful input from fans into the strategic direction of the club.
Please spread the word to all Shelbourne FC supporters, as a wide array of opinions is welcomed.
If you cannot make it on the night but would like to submit a question remotely, please email Shelbourne FC Supporter Liaison Officer John Brennan SLO@shelbournefc.ie.
John Brennan will host the fans forum, which will be in Q+A format with separate panels covering football operations, business and commercial, marketing and media, and community.
- Barry Mocke, Shelbourne FC, CEO
- Mickey O’Rourke, Shelbourne FC, majority shareholder
- Damien Duff, Shelbourne FC, first team head coach
- Eoin Wearen, Shelbourne FC, first team head coach
- Brian McGovern, Shelbourne FC, shareholder
- Keith McDarby, Shelbourne FC, commercial director
- Niall Fitzmaurice, Shelbourne FC, commercial/administration director
- Tony O’Neill, Shelbourne FC, Community Officer
- Andy McGouran, Shelbourne FC, retail operations
- Darren Cleary, Shelbourne FC, Head of Media and Communications