What: 2023 Shelbourne FC – Fans Forum
When: Wednesday 22nd February
Where: Bar @ Tolka Park
The Shelbourne FC Fans Forum will return in person for the first time since 2020.
The forum will take place next Wednesday 22 February 2023 with a start time of 7pm sharp. It’s open to all and the aim is to enhance dialogue between the club and supporters ahead of the new season, to understand all relevant matters affecting Shelbourne Football Club supporters and to ensure input from fans into the strategic direction of the club.
Please spread the word to all Shelbourne FC supporters, as a wide array of opinions is welcomed.
If you cannot make it on the night but would like to submit a question, please email Shelbourne FC Supporter Liaison Officer John Brennan SLO@shelbournefc.ie.
John Brennan will host the forum and in attendance on the night will be:
- David O’Connor, Shelbourne FC, CEO
- Andrew Doyle, Shelbourne FC, Chairman
- Brian McGovern, Shelbourne FC, shareholder
- Damien Duff, Shelbourne FC, first team head coach
- Luke Byrne, Shelbourne FC, first team captain
- Keith McDarby, Shelbourne FC, Commercial Director