Reminder of the details regarding the purchase of season tickets for the upcoming 2017 season.
Season Ticket prices remain the same for this season but we have added some incentives this season to offer even greater value to our season ticket holders:
- 10% discount off club merchandise in the club shop in Tolka Park
- Each season ticket holder will also receive an exclusive 2017 pin badge. These will not be available anywhere else and we expect them to become collectible items.
- 2017 Season Tickets will allow entry to our Women’s National League home matches in Tolka Park and Morton Stadium
- Season Tickets will now be valid for home pre-season friendlies in the run-up to the start of the League of Ireland season.
- We intend to have further special offers for Season Ticket Holders throughout the season.
You can purchase a season ticket in the following ways:
- Purchase your ticket online by clicking here on SEASON TICKETS , which brings you to the online shop
- In person, by calling to Tolka Park. The office will be open every Weds (10am-4pm) and Sat (2pm – 4pm), between now and the start of the season. If you need to call the office, the phone number is 01 837 5536. Alternatively you can call Niall Fitzmaurice directly on 087 6379121.