New volunteer roles – Social Media Assistant
An exciting volunteer opportunity has become available within the Social Content Team at Shelbourne Football Club for both our SSE Airtricity League Premier Division and FAI Women’s National League teams.
We are looking to recruit a volunteer Social Media Assistant to be a part of a hard-working team responsible for assisting in the Club’s official Social Media channels match day content.
This includes helping grow the audience of the Club’s Academy and both our SSE Airtricity League Premier Division and FAI Women’s National League teams.
You will also assist the implementation of the Club’s tone of voice across all platforms, sharing ideas on engaging content that stands out from the crowd. In addition, you’ll support the matchday feeds to drive supporter engagement and support the Club’s commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion through pro-active Social Media activity.
The new team member will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position.
Applicants should ideally live local to Tolka Park or the surrounding areas and the role is ideally suited to those looking to gain real experience in sporting social activity.
Suitable candidates will demonstrate:
- An interest in sports content and relevant third level course experience in Journalism, Digital Media, Social Media, Marketing
- High levels of interest in the League of Ireland
- Willingness to deliver a consistent tone of voice for the Shelbourne brand
- Experience of working with key IT packages on both Mac & PC, video / photo editing software (e.g. Final Cut, Premiere Pro, Photoshop) & Microsoft Office etc
- Ability to be available on most matchdays (including pre- & post-match and evenings) for both home and away games that may fall outside normal working / college hours
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested.