Ever dreamed about lining up in the famous Red jersey at Tolka Park alongside some Shelbourne legends?
To celebrate the diversity that exits within our Club and the local community, our 'Shels in the Community' initiative is once again delighted to announce the third annual challenge match between a Shelbourne XI and Dublin Devils FC, Ireland's first openly gay football club.
This year, we are giving 10 supporters the opportunity to bid to play on the team that includes Mark Rutherford, Tony Sheridan and Seana Cooke, with all funds raised going to Special Olympics Ireland.
- June 22, KO – 14:00
- Legends Mark Rutherford, Tony Sheridan and Seana Cooke confirmed to play, with more to be announced.
- Opportunity is open to all supporters over 17 years, male or female.
- Minimum bid, EUR 30
- Closing date 5pm, June 19, 2019
- Bids can be emailed to john.mcgouran@shelbournefc.
- The top 10 bids will be posted each evening